Currently, the University is inviting applications from qualified candidates for positions listed below.
|Position: Registrar||Advt No: 001/ADMIN/10.12.2019|
|Job location: TDU, Bangalore||Qualification: Master’s degree in management, sciences, arts, student services, educational administration or a related area.|
The COO & Registrar is a statutory position in the University and shall be responsible for all operating issues in the areas of academics, administration, human resources management, finance & accounts, marketing and meeting statutory compliance needs with all government bodies. The position carries legal authority in so far as the University activities are concerned. The COO & Registrar is the custodian of all assets and the official seal of the University. The COO& R represents the University on all legal matters and is the person who can sue and be sued on behalf of the University.
1. Proven record of successful supervisory experience in a people-oriented environment
2. Demonstrated understanding of the application of modern communication technology.
3. A proven record in working successfully with diverse set of people ranging from academicians to administrative staff
4. A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change and guide change in the organization
5. Ability to collaborate effectively with different departments and cross-functional teams
6. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and
7. Proven skills of managing project and programme portfolios.
|Project Nature: Permanent||Experience: 10 years of direct experience, or 15 years in a related area.|
1. Hire, supervise and evaluate the Records and Registration staff
|Last Date to Apply: 18th December 2019|
Candidates interested in the position(s) can send their resumes strictly in either PDF format (click to open) or DOCX format (click to save) and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating the position applied for and Advertisement Number as mentioned above.