Applications are invited for positions listed below:
|Position: Hostel Warden
||Advt No: 001/Admin/12/01/2021
|Job location: TDU Campus, Hostel, Bengaluru
||Qualification: Any Degree
1. Maintenance of Hostel
- Maintaining cleanliness in all the rooms by checking rooms after cleaning weekly twice randomly.
- Maintaining stocks of necessary items for hostel.
- Making the arrangements of comfortable stay for inmates and outside guests
2. Guardian of the students
- Making comfortable stay of the students.
- Checking the rooms of students randomly
- Taking care of the students in hostel specially in the time of illness
3. Maintaining the accounts of hostel
- Generation of the bills for rooms
- Collection of bills from respective departments/individual.
- Submission of cash and cheques to accounts department
- Maintaining the respective records in hostel ie. stock register, address register etc
- Occupancy register
4. Facilitation to Guests
- allocation of rooms to guests providing facilities as per their needs
5. Coordinating Students Institutional visit.
|Job Responsibility: Maintenance of Hostel
|Project Nature: Semi-Permanent
||Experience: 5 to 10 years in hospitality (willingness to stay in campus)
|Last Date to Apply: 24th January 2021
How to Apply
- We require your CV strictly in the TDU CV (Admin) format ONLY.
- CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD & SAVE TDU CV Format file in DOCX version to use.
- Fill out the details required by us in the downloaded format.
- e-Mail to email@example.com with the subject line indicating the position applied for and Advertisement Number as mentioned above, along with a cover letter on why you are interested in this position.
TDU Hiring Policy
- TDU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women candidates to apply.
- The University reserves the right not to appoint candidates for any of the positions if suitable candidates are not found.
- Salary is negotiable and will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
- In all cases of selection and appointment the decision of the Vice Chancellor of the University shall be final.