The Institute of TransDisciplinary Health Sciences and Technology (the TransDisciplinary University) was established as an innovation centered University in 2013 through an Act of Legislature of Government of Karnataka focusing on transdisciplinary studies.
The University offers its programmes using most advanced, responsive and contemporary curriculum designed by national and international experts that is imparted through modern education and learning tools making it a truly experiential learning.
Currently, the University is inviting applications from qualified candidates for positions listed below:
Candidates interested in the position can send their resumes strictly in either PDF or DOCX format only and mail to email@example.com by 4th September 2017 with the subject line indicating the position applied for.
Job descriptions, qualifications and experience required for the position are attached.
- TDU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women candidates to apply.
- The University reserves the right not to appoint candidates for any of the positions if suitable candidates are not found.
- In exceptional cases, if a candidate is found otherwise suitable, experience, age and qualifications may be relaxed.
- Salary is negotiable and will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
- In all cases of selection and appointment the decision of the Vice Chancellor of the University shall be final.