- Dr. Pavithra N, Assistant Professor & Centre In-Charge, CFGB, TDU
- Dr. Lavanya D K, Assistant Professor, TDU
- Dr. Prasanna Koti, Assistant Professor, TDU
- The progress of science is punctuated by the advent of revolutionary technologies that provide new ways and scales to formulate scientific questions and advance knowledge.
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology, with its high-throughput capacity and low cost, has developed rapidly in recent years and become an important genome-wide tool to discover new genes, genomes and its elements.
Who Can Join?
Students, Faculty and Scientists from Academia, Industries including Life Sciences, Biology, Computer, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary, Environmental Science and any other disciplines.
- Created “Genomics Ecosystem” in the country by conducting more than 16 training programs
- Trained > 500 Scientists (All streams of Biology, Engineering , Technology).
- Achieved 100 % Literacy by the participants in Genomics and Bioinformatics
Please visit here for details on previously conducted events
|Day 1, 12-08-2020
6pm to 9pm
- Introduction to Next Generation Sequencing technology
- Illumina Demo
|Day 2, 13-08-2020
6pm to 9pm
- Introduction to Computing languages
- Next Generation Sequencing data formats ( Hands on )
|Day 3, 14-08-2020
6pm to 9pm
- Metagenome sequencing data analysis (Hands on)
Fees and Registration
Last date to register: 05-08-2020
Payments is accepted via NEFT
Please add “UTD-HST General Fund” as beneficiary.
Account Name: UTD-HST General Fund
Account Number: 0694104000134705
Bank Details: IDBI Bank, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru-560064
IFSC: IBKL0000694, MICR: 560259014
For further details, please refer the brochure as below.
To register, CLICK HERE
- Ms. Namitha, TDU.
- Ms. Manasa,TDU.
Centre for Functional Genomics & Bio-informatics
The University of Trans-disciplinary Health Sciences & Technology,
74/2, Jarakabande Kaval,
Post Attur via Yelahanka
Bengaluru – 560064
View on Google Maps
Please write to email@example.com or call us at +91 7892368195 for any queries.