Dr. Mamatha Reddy
- M.Pharmacy course in Pharmacognosy under quality improvement programme sponsored by AICTE with scholarship and contingency grant (2003-2005)
- More than 9 years of teaching & research experience
- Experience in Conducting outreach programs like Vermi-composting, Nursery and propagation techniques, Semi-processing and value addition and Entrepreneurial skill development training program
- Several peer reviewed publications and conference papers
I am interested to engage with PhD students, young people interested in designing and executing innovative educational and outreach programs related to:
- Pharmacognosy & Phyto chemistry
- Standardization of herbal drugs
- Drug development
- Pharmacodynamic & pharmacokinetics of herbal drugs
- Screening of medicinal plants for Hepatoprotective, Arthritis, Diabetes, Fibrosarcoma and Ehrlich Ascites Carcinoma
Some of my important publications:
- Kalpana S.Patil, G.C.Mamatha, S.C.Chaturvedi; “Anti arthritic activity of leaves of Calotropis gigantea linn.” Journal of Natural Remedies, 7(2) (2007)189-194.
- Roopakarki,G.C.Mamatha,G.Subramanya,N.Udupa. Preparation, characterization and Tissue disposition of Niosomes containing Isoniazid. Rasayan Journal of Chemistry. 2 (2008), 224-227.
- G.C. Mamatha, V. Madhuri, K. Neelima, P. Madhulatha and Kalpana.S.Patil, Phytochemical screening of Leaf Extracts of Calotropis gigantea Linn. Advances in Pharmacology and Toxicology International Journal, 102009, 93-95.
- G.C. Mamatha, T.Prabhakar, V. Madhuri, K. Neelima, E. Venkata nagaraju and S.B. Chandrasekar, Anti-Arthritic Activity of Euphorbia Thymifolia Linn, World Journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, 2014; 3(2):1323-1331.
- G.C. Mamatha, E. Venkatanagaraju, K. Neelima, P. Madhulatha, V. Madhuri,Phytochemical Screening of Euphorbia thymifoli Linn, Scholars Academic Journal Pharmacy, 2014; 3(1): 43- 44.
- G.C. Mamatha, T.Prabhakar, Pandya Naitik V. Madhuri, K. Neelima & V.N.Raju Erumalla,Anti-tumor activity and anti-oxidant status of Euphorbia thymifolia; Linn against Ehrlich Ascites Carcinoma In Swiss Albino Mice. World Journal of Pharmaceutical research, 2014; 3(5):853- 864.
- Dhanalakshmi, Roopa Karki, G.C. Mamatha and Divakar Goli, Development of Polyherbal Anti malarial Formulation. World Journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, 2014: 3(7): 1180-1196.