Dr. Shridevi Gothe
- Best paper award in National Seminar on Yakrit Vikara 2014, held at S.D.M college of Ayurveda.
- Best paper award in Prathisthapana-2015, National level seminar, held at B.M.K Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya.
- Best paper award in Samskara-2015, National seminar held at K.V.G Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital.
- Presented paper in International seminar, Global Wellness Meet-2016.
- Pursued Post graduation (M.D) in first class.
I am interested to engage with PhD students, young people interested in designing and executing innovative educational and outreach programs related to:
- Pharmaceutico-analytical evaluation of herbo-mineral preparation.
- Nano particle characterization of minerals and metal of Ayurveda (Rasa Bhasma)
- Immunomodulatory and neurotrophic action of Rasaoushadhis/Herbal medicines.
Some of my important publications:
- EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION OF IMMUNOMODULATORY ACTION OF SWARNA PRASHANA IN WISTAR ALBINO RATS. (AYU – An international quarterly journal of Research in Ayurveda,- Under review- Ref.N0- AYU_143_17 ).