1. Received certificate of praise, publication and research award incentive for students to excel from Manipal University, during the year 2016-17.
2. Received full scholarship and travel award from SciGenom Research Foundation (SGRF), to participate in the NGBT-2016 conference.
3. Received “ESE BASIC Science Grant” and “ESE Meeting Grant” Award from the European Society of Endocrinology, Bristol, United Kingdom, 2015.
4. Young Scientist Travel Award from SERB (DST Govt. of India), 2015.
5. Best Poster Award in the scientific advisory committee annual meeting, held at Manipal University, Manipal, India. 3rd January 2015.
6. Best poster award in the 4th Annual Conference of the Society for Mitochondrial Research and Medicine (SMRM), held at Manipal University, Manipal, India. 8 & 9 December 2014.
1. Cancer metabolism perspective.
2. Elucidate herbal extracts role on antitumor function.
• Seenappa V, Das B, Joshi MB, Satyamoorthy K. Context Dependent Regulation of Human Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxykinase Isoforms by DNA Promoter Methylation and RNA Stability. J Cell Biochem. 2016 Nov;117(11):2506-20. (Impact factor: 3.446)
• Shivakumar BM, Chakrabarty S, Rotti H, Seenappa V, Rao L, Geetha V, et al. Comparative analysis of copy number variations in ulcerative colitis associated and sporadic colorectal neoplasia. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:271. (Impact factor: 3.362)
• Phani NM, Guddattu V, Bellampalli R, Seenappa V, Adhikari P, Nagri SK, et al. Population specific impact of genetic variants in KCNJ11 gene to type 2 diabetes: a case-control and meta-analysis study. PLoS One. 2014;9(9):e107021. (Impact factor: 3.234)