Training on Transcriptome Sequencing and Analysis
Jointly organized by:
The University of Trans-disciplinary Health Sciences & Technology (TDU)
Bengaluru Genomics Centre (BGC)
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) is a recent technological revolution in life science that transformed our understanding of life’s genome landscape
- Present training helps to get a deeper understanding in NGS technology with a special focus on RNA world and Transcriptome analysis
- Teach the fundamentals of NGS workflow from sample preparation to sequencing to analysis to manuscript writing and patent application
- Globally huge demand and opportunities in genomics research and industry
- Training and capitalizing human resources to carry out NGS and transcriptome analysis
- Carry out high throughput research using genomic tools to foster transdisciplinary dialogues in functional genomics
- Training on Whole Genome Sequencing and analysis (March 2018)
- Refresher course on Multi-omic applications in medicinal plant research (February-March 2018)
- Training on Next Generation Genomic Technologies (January 2018)
- National Symposium on Future of Functional Genomics (October 2017)
April 16-21, 2018.
Students, faculty and scientists from academia and industry. In addition to Life Sciences, Computer Science, Medicine, Agriculture/Environment Science etc. are encouraged to participate in this event.
This Certificate Course is Transdisciplinary in nature, TDU strongly recommends this module for UG/PG students and Research Scholars
We will provide computers with software installed and high-end server facility for the participants.
Program’s Organizing Secretary
To view more images in our gallery, CLICK HERE.