The Takshashila Institution
The Takshashila Institution — an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organisation — contributes towards building the intellectual foundations of an India that has global interests. It aims to establish itself as one of the most credible voices in India’s public policy discourse, known for its unambiguous pursuit of the national interest, through consistent high-quality policy advisories.
The Takshashila Institution is registered as a non-profit trust in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Its mission is to:
- To study and develop public policies with a view towards promoting the well-being, prosperity, happiness and security of all Indians
- To promote responsible citizenship, economic freedom, realism in international relations, an open society and a culture of tolerance
- To provide advisory services for government agencies, non-governmental organisations and corporations on matters of public policy and governance.
- To increase public awareness and education on strategic affairs, international relations, national security and economic policies, through the publication of articles, periodicals, books and online activities.
- To conduct seminars and conferences towards the furtherance of these objectives • To grant aid or render assistance to other public charitable trusts or institutions having similar objects.
For more information takshashila.org.in