Listed below are some of the key programmatic themes that the university envisions its research, education and outreach programs to be based on. You can help support any single theme or multiple programs under a theme or multiple themes. Please get in touch with the endowment officer for further information in this regard.
- Low-cost solution for safe drinking water
- Incubation center for innovative social enterprises based on traditional health sciences of India.
- Developing Complementary Healthcare protocols for selected NCDs of national and global importance based on Ayurveda and Yoga
- Globally applicable Herbal products for Veterinary care
- Folk Healer certification and accreditation program
- Developing a researched list of threatened Medicinal Plants of India, a national geospatial dataset and raw drug repository.
- Herbal Gardens and Health Education in primary and secondary schools
- Online multilingual education and outreach programs for rural and urban households on managing primary healthcare, wellness and nutrition.
- Original contributions to life sciences from Ayurvedic biology in areas like Ayur-Genomics, Nutrition, Pathogenesis, Drug delivery, Metabolism, Neuro-biology.
- Repository of medicinal botanicals, medicinal minerals and metals known to Indian Systems of Medicine.
- Digital library of Medical Manuscripts of India.